Caring About Your Health and Safety
At Driftwood Inn Santa Clara, your well-being is our top priority. It's time to take a break from home with a comfortable stay knowing that we're taking every step to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
For years, hospitality has been our cornerstone. This tradition continues as we work diligently to ensure your health and wellness throughout our property. We look forward to welcoming you back to Santa Clara.
Before You Arrive
- Common Areas
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing procedures
- Social distancing signage at the front desk and common areas
- Sanitizing surfaces in all common areas throughout the property
- Hand sanitizer station is available in the lobby and upon request.
- Rooms + Suites
- All accommodations are cleaned with disinfectants effective against COVID-19.
- Guest keys are sanitized for a safe and clean experience
- Disinfect high-touch areas such as switch panels, remote controls, and faucets regularly.
We're Flexible. Travel Whenever.
We know you're ready to reconnect with the world. So, in uncertain times, we keep things flexible. Life happens, and things change. Plan your family travel or weekend getaway confidently at Driftwood Inn Santa Clara.
- Flexible change and upgrade policy
- No cancellation fees for individual reservations
In the Words of Our Guests
- What enhanced cleaning measures are in place?
We're committed to brand-new deep cleaning procedures that include daily disinfecting of all rooms, surfaces, and common areas under the guidance of the CDC and Department of Health.
- Does the property have hand sanitizing stations?
Yes, guests can find hand sanitizing stations throughout the property. We can also provide additional supplies on request to ensure extra protection.
- Are Santa Clara restaurants open?
Yes, restaurants are open, but with proper precautions in place. Indoor and patio dining are both permitted, but visitors are asked to follow social distancing protocols and wear protective masks while entering.